My son's girlfriend has made a healthy keto blog with treats, snacks, meals, and desserts! Loaded with tasty recipes and amazing low carb food photos! She even makes keto birthday cakes! Please visit her for Delicious Keto & Low Carb Recipes!

Carrot Cake

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009




This cake is one of my favorite carrots cake, I baked before so many kinds of carrots cake, but this one is definitely the one that we love the most.

Yesterday I bought 3 packs of carrots, just in case - when my husband came home he brought another 3 packs, with all this carrots in the refrigerators I decided to bake a carrot cake
no one can believe that there is carrots inside the cake, the cake has a great moisture and wonderful taste.

Great idea to use carrots..

Carrots cake

3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup raisins (optional)

In the mixer bowl, cream sugar and eggs together, Add the flour the baking powder, oil, cinnamon, vanilla to a creamed mixture.
Fold in raisins & carrots.

Pour into a greased pan.
Bake at 325 F. for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted neat the center comes out clean.

2 comments:

Brilynn March 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I love carrot cake but my slice needs some cream cheese frosting!

Pontch March 7, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Next time I'll frost it with some cream cheese :}

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP