My son's girlfriend has made a healthy keto blog with treats, snacks, meals, and desserts! Loaded with tasty recipes and amazing low carb food photos! She even makes keto birthday cakes! Please visit her for Delicious Keto & Low Carb Recipes!

Tahini cookies

>> Friday, March 6, 2009


If someone ever told me that I can make cookies from Tahini I would probably be shocked, since
it's one of the ingredients that I would never expect as an ingredient for cookies, but the first time I tasted it I fell in love, and everyone who tasted these cookies just couldn't believe that this is Tahini cookies.
they are smooth and crunchy, they leave your mouth with a rich halva aftertaste that you just can't resist and make you want another.
Now you're probably wondering that they are so hard to make, well they're not, they are so easy to make and the result is so delicious, that I really recommend.
You run and make these cookies
You won't regret !!

Tahini Cookies
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup Tahini
1 cup sugar
2 stick butter room temp.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Heat the oven to 350

Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the flour baking powder the butter sugar the Tahini and the vanilla extract to a smooth mixture.
Wet the hands shape the dough into a 1 inch balls, place almond
with wet hands scoop small balls from the dough spread it on the oven pan and put almond for decoration
Bake 15-20 min.
The cookies will stay light
Cool in wire rack.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 13, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

These cookies did not come out for me at all - did you skip an ingredient, like sugar?

Anonymous,  October 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

This recipe does call for 1 cup of sugar but I did not see it on the first page I came to. I made them and they were yummy but they did not come out flat. They pretty much kept their slightly flattened ball shape.

Marissa June 7, 2022 at 11:53 AM  

Great reading youur blog post

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP