My son's girlfriend has made a healthy keto blog with treats, snacks, meals, and desserts! Loaded with tasty recipes and amazing low carb food photos! She even makes keto birthday cakes! Please visit her for Delicious Keto & Low Carb Recipes!

Almost Valentine's day

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009



Even tough Valentine's day as not arrived yet, I can't help but be in it's enchanting spirit

This afternoon I went to buy coffee at Dunkin doughnuts and the little heart shape sprinkle's on the pastry behind the counter grabbed my eye's and wouldn't let go until I bought it...
(for my kids)

I picked the pink one, the chocolate one and the vanilla glaze one

Don't you just love all this LOVE ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP