>> Saturday, February 21, 2009
When you think that you know everything and nothing will surprise you,
you tried another recipe for the most easy and simple thing in the world, french fries and suddenly you discovered a new falvoers and great taste that you didn't know you can make at home before..
Reasturant French Fries
- 3-4 Idaho potato
- large bowl with ice water + 1 Tbsp. salt + 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- oil for frying
- Peel potatoes and evenly cut fries into strips of equal length
- Place the potatoes in the bowl of ice cold water as you're slicing for 30 min.
- Drain potatoes thoroughly and dry them.
- heat oil to 320 degrees.
- slowley put the potatoes in the oil.
- Working in small batches, fry for 2 to 3 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Remove from oil, drain, and cool to room temperature for 30 min.
- Reheat the oil once again and fry again the fries until crisp and golden brown,
about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with kosher salt vinegar and crushed garlic...