>> Saturday, June 6, 2009
The sun is shining bright outside on this beautiful day
Finally a break from the non-stop rain, just wish that this weather will last for a more few weeks..
One great desert for a hot day is fresh fruit, great for brunch or just after a barbecue in the back yard, All you have to do is cut and serve
This type of serving makes the summer "look" and taste even better..
Melon Fruit Bowl
1 Melon cut to 2 half's
1 large apple peeled and cut to slices
1 kiwi peel and cut to slices
Melon balls that we made with pearsiean cup from the other half
Mint leaves for decoration
- Cut off a thin piece of one end of the melon so that it leaves a flat surface on the melon.
- scoop out the contents of the melon with a large spoon.
- Cut some of the melon into ball shaped pieces using the melon ball spoon
- Put the cut up fruits and the melon balls into the melon bowl and add the blueberries.
- Peel the kiwi and slice them into thin slices. Then add them to the fruit bowl.
- add as much fruit as you want and love (strawberries, star fruit, pineapple etc.)
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve.