My son's girlfriend has made a healthy keto blog with treats, snacks, meals, and desserts! Loaded with tasty recipes and amazing low carb food photos! She even makes keto birthday cakes! Please visit her for Delicious Keto & Low Carb Recipes!

Memorial Day Barbecue

>> Monday, May 25, 2009



Today we were probably the only family who didn't go outside for a barbecue.
Sadly though this time it wasn't the weather to blame , two out of my three boys were sick,
so I decided to make a indoor barbecue!

I immediately went shopping for hot dogs, Chile, beans, corn and some buns.
After I made delicious Chile hot dogs and corn, we celebrated memorial day like everybody else would.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

I could buy this from Wawa in October.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP