>> Thursday, April 2, 2009
Now is the right time to make Strawberry desert.
The strawberries looks so good, so juicy that I just had to do something with them ..
I decided to make a strawberry sorbet. The result become so good, I'll probably try with different fruit soon.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tablespoon squeesed lemon juice
- 1/2 Pound fresh strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon grand Marnia liquor (optional)
- Mint for decoration
- In a small pot boil the water with the sugar together until all the sugar devolved, let it cool.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Add the cool sugar water lemon and the liquor to the strawberries puree and mix together.
- Transfer the puree to large plastic container and freeze for one hour.
- Blend the sorbet once again in the blender.
- Transfer sorbet into dessert dishes and decorate with mint leaf.